Trials of Osiris and the Iron Banner return to Destiny this week: get the full lowdown here.
Destiny’s big updates this week are the return of the Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris events.
Iron Banner starts tomorrow, October 13, and runs for a whole week. Trials of Osiris drops October 16 and continues over the weekend.
Our Destiny expert Arekkz Gaming has recaped all the changes in the video above, and also offers some advice on weapons you might want to take into competition with you.
Some of the big changes for Destiny 2.0 include:
- There’s new bounties (nine dailies and 3 weeklies), all rewarding Legendary Marks.
- Match completion rewards will include weapons and armour.
- Drop rates have been increased to become the primary source of awards.
- The new gear is medieval themed, and includes 10 new weapons.
Trials of Osiris:
- Trials gear drops exclusively for end of match rewards. The more you win, the better the drops.
- Brother Vance will have bounties, rewarding you with gear/loot.
- Teams will be much better matched this time around.
- The recommended light level for Trials of Osiris is 290.