New RAGE trailer introduces you to The Well

Friday, 3rd June 2011 16:35 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Bethesda’s released a new gameplay trailer for RAGE and it takes you to the town of Wellspring, which is being terrorized by a bandit clan threatening to poison the town’s water supply, and it needs your help.

The nearly eight minute long trailer is a playthrough of the level and looks stunning.

RAGE releases on September 13 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Watch it below:

1. Rain

Hi Guys
    I know it is off the topic.I am sorry.I just tried to reset my psn password but their website is down.does anyone have an idea when will it be back?can you email sony somehow?

2. Debabrata Nath

Hey Rain,

Keep re-trying, it’s most likely a server issue. Spam them and you should be able to get in.

3. Malmer

It does feel a little awkward when people just start talking out of the blue. The “silent protagonist” is kinda weird in games imho.

4. chriscorp

Malmer-I couldn’t agree more. I’m tired of playing as a mute. I enjoy playing as characters that make some comment here and there. I never understood why studios do this. Especially solid ones like id and Valve. Maybe give us options on what our character can sound like or a choice of personality.

5. freedoms_stain

Very impressive. I like the different ammo options.

6. Telepathic.Geometry

Looking pretty damned gorgeous, isn’t it. Also, I thought it would be just a straight up shooter, but there seems to be a bit of wandering around towns, shopping, talking to people, taking on missions and whatnot RPG type shit goin’ on too. That l like. :)

7. ultramega

Ohmyohmyohmy. I can’t wait! Stop it already, id!

8. DarkElfa

Is it just me or are those some incredibly ugly speaking animations? Seriously, they look like they’re trying to talk with peanut butter in their mouths.

9. BULArmy

LoL and they are showing PC footage, that is nice :D

10. Xuchilbara

This gameplay really just pushed me over the edge… This looks incredible. I wish there was a loot system though :-\