Famitsu’s revealed the the top 20 most wanted games in Japan by its readers, with Monster Hunter Portable 3rd coming out as the winner, beating out Pokemon Black & White.
Despite knowing absolutely nothing about it, Dragon Quest X for Wii is third, with Ni no Kuni for DS and Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PS3 rounding off the top five.
The list also features The Last Remnant for PS3 at 14, despite it most likely been canned by now.
The top 15 is below, with the full top 30 over at GAF.
- Monster Hunter: Portable 3rd (Capcom, PSP)
- Pokemon Black and White (Nintendo, DS)
- Dragon Quest X (Square Enix/Level 5, Wii)
- Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madoshi (Level 5, DS)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Square Enix, PS3)
- Final Fantasy XIV (Square Enix, PS3)
- Okamiden (Capcom, DS)
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony, PS3)
- Sengoku BASARA: Samari Heroes 3 (Capcom, PS3)
- Monster Hunter Nikki: Poka Poka Airu (Capcom, PSP)
- K-On! Houkago Live!! (Sega, PSP)
- Metal Max 3 (Kadokawa Games, DS)
- Metal Gear Solid: Rising (Kojima Productions, PS3)
- The Last Remnant (Square Enix, PS3)
- Another Century’s Episode R (Namco Bandai, PS3)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.