Lots of banner news today during my shift. Get caught up on it below, I promise I will be quick today.
The reason I will be quick is because I really have nothing personal to share with you today.
Sure, I had Mexican food for my birthday dinner last night, and probably a few too many margaritas to go along with it, but other than that - zero excitement around my place. Other than the odd cat vomitting up a hairball and me walking through it barefoot - but that is a regular occurrence.
So, without further ado, here's what happened today:
- Quick Shots: Screen samples of The Art of Skyrim Official Artbook released
- Gears 3 moves 3 million first week, franchise hits $1B sales
- New story details and characters revealed for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Willits: New IP creation needs to be considered a franchise from day one
- Johann Urb to play Leon Kennedy in RE: Retribution
- Nintendo Downloads: Super Mario Land 2, seven new trailers, Four Swords
- End of Beta and Hook Blade videos released for Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- War in the North developer diary discusses co-op
- Final gameplay video for RAGE takes you into Jackal Canyon
- Battlefield 3 Caspian Border PC beta footage videoed
- Report – PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations delayed
- Skyward Sword videos show intro, Miyamoto talking cost of development
- Bleszinski discusses “the rule of threes,” when it comes to boss battles in Gears
- More content providers rumored for Xbox Live TV
- Ratchet, Clank and pals battle the Octomoth in latest All 4 One video
- Modern Warfare 3 tops Nielsen’s annual Christmas “wish list” survey
- Quick Quotes: Volition may use Red Faction’s Geomod engine for future titles
- Thursday Shorts II: DAoC, World of Minecraft, Psychonauts, Broken Sword, Chrono Trigger
- Winds of Change Part 2 released for Guild Wars
Lovely bit of art work in there.
Congrats on this, fellas and ladies.
Don't look if you don't want to be spoiled.
More development chat from id.
Grrr baby, very grrr.
Here's your Thursday Nintendownload.
Two new videos for you in there.
Very excited over this one.
More visual mayhem to get you pumped for RAGE.
You would not believe the instant messages I got on this through Twitter. I think it set a record for me.
Oops. Still waiting on Ubisoft to tell us on the record though.
Hopefully, this video chat will be subtitled, at the very least, sooner rather than later.
Seriously. I know I had to read this for work purposes, but I just really got pissed off because it ruined the story for me. Not Edge's fault, though. I want to emphasize that. Still. *cry*
Microsoft should just go ahead and announce this already.
No one ever gets my jokes. Maybe they are just that bad.
Yes, Nielsen is a real marking firm and not the cute Danish guy who works in the office down the hall from you.
At least some part of Red Faction will live on.
Chrono Trigger, Broken Sword, Minecraft, Psychonaughts... you're all spoiled, ya know.
Nice update from the GW folks there.
Alrighty, then. See you tomorrow.