Unity Technologies has announced the winners of its yearly Unity awards, and Endless Space has walked away with the top gong.
In a press release sent to VG247 today, Unity revealed the following category winners at its Unite 2013 conference in Vancouver.
- Community Choice - Endless Space
- Best Student Project - SmartVCS
- Technical Achievement - Marmoset Skyshop
- Best 3D Artistic Experience - Guns of Icarus Online
- Best 2D Artistic Experience - Year Walk
- Best Gameplay - The Room
- Best VizSim Project - teamLabBody
- Best Non-game Project - Become Iron Man
- Golden Cube - Endless Space
The company conformed that open nominations for the next Unity Awards will begin in Spring 2014.
You can check out Endless Space over at the Amplitude Studios homepage.
What do you make of the winners?