Skip to main content

UK PC charts: 5% of MOH sales takes Civ V down a peg


Medal of Honor hasn’t had Guinness reaching for its record books, but EA’s shooter has performed well enough to top the UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack’s relegating Civilization V to second spot.

PC sales only accounted for only 5 percent of Medal of Honor's total figures. The breakdown for the remaining 95 percent, according to UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack, consisted of 52 percent on Xbox 360 and 43 percent on PS3.

The game topped the all format chart in Britain last week, as previously reported.

Worth noting: PC sales on Steam aren't tracked, so it's fair to assume 5 percent is actually well short of the mark.

Here's the entire UK PC top ten for the week ending October 16:

  1. Medal of Honor (EA Games)
  2. Civilization V (Take 2)
  3. The Sims 3 (EA Games)
  4. StarCraft 2 (Activision Blizzard)
  5. The Sims 3: Ambitions (EA Games)
  6. Empire & Napoleon Total War Collection (Sega)
  7. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA Games)
  8. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Activision Blizzard)
  9. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
  10. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Konami)

Thanks, CVG.

Read this next