There's lots to be getting on with in Destiny 2: Beyond Light, including searching for some elusive Entropic Shards.
Entropic Shards look like little Darkness Pyramids and can be found in various locations. You'll probably have noticed they are immune to damage unless you've managed to progress through the main campaign and acquired Salvation's Grip.
As part of the Aspect of Control quest, which is part of the Born Into Darkness quest from the Exo Stranger, you'll need to destroy five Entropic Shards.
We've found nine so far, so here's where you can find them. You can find our Stasis Prototype Quest: Salvation's Grip guide here, so be sure to do that first.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light Aspect of Control guide - Where to find Entropic Shards
Once you've found an Entropic Shard, simply shoot at with Salvation's Grip to destroy them.
It's worth noting that one Entropic Shard is currently inaccessible, but will likely become available as the season progresses. More could also appear, so watch this space.
You can find Entropic Shards all over Europa and they'll often be high up on walls or under stairs, so let's get started.
- RIIS Reborn Approach Entropic Shard locations
- Cadmus Ridge Entropic Shard location
- Asterion Abyss Entropic Shard locations
- Eventide Ruins Entropic Shard locations
RIIS Reborn Approach Entropic Shard locations
- RIIS Reborn Approach: After using the second gravity lift, look at towards the lift and you'll see an Entropic Shard hidden beneath the stairs.
- Kell's Rising: Continue through Kell's Rising until you reach the point where you fought a campaign Boss in the city and jump onto the roof on the right of where the Captain is. Check under the stairs to find another Shard.
- Technocrat's Iron: Carry on until you reach the room with four pillars and look up towards one of the circular grates to the right to find a shard chilling on the wall.
Cadmus Ridge Entropic Shard location
- Head to the Northeast of Cadmus Ridge and look for a very large frozen wall. You'll find an Entropic Shard floating nearby.
Asterion Abyss Entropic Shard locations
- Concealed Void Lost Sector: Blast your way through the Lost Sector until you enter the boss area. You'll see it floating in the air where the yellowish light is shining down from the centre void in the roof.
- Asterion Abyss: As you exit the Lost Sector, you'll find another Shard by scaling the large building until you reach the top.
Eventide Ruins Entropic Shard locations
- Bunker E15 Lost Sector: Keep going until you reach the room before the Boss fight. Look towards the large glass window and you'll be able to spot an Entropic Shard high up.
- Eventide Ruins: Travel from the Asterion Abyss to Eventide Ruins and you'll spot buildings that look a little worse for wear. There should be an Entropic Shard inside a small structure where the road splits when passing through the building.
Competing Aspect of Control gives you your first Stasis Aspect by communing with the Crux of Darkness in Riis-Reborn Approach - the Iceflare Bolts.
Shattering a frozen target spawns seekers that track and freeze other nearby targets, so it's wealth worth adding these to your arsenal.
For more Destiny 2: Beyond Light guides, check out how to get the Duality Exotic Shotgun here, as well as the No Time to Explain Pulse Rifle, how to get the Fang of Xivu Arath Artifact, how to unlock Stasis and where to find the Perdition Lost Sector.
Bungie announced during an Xbox Series X launch livestream that Crucible matches will run at 120fps on next-gen consoles, with both consoles receiving next-gen optimization upgrades on December 8.