Castle Crashers Remastered is coming to PlayStation 4 and Switch.
The Behemoth will release its popular side-scroller Castle Crashers Remastered on PlayStation 4 and Switch.
Already available on Xbox One, the remastered version of the original Castle Crashers is playable online or in local co-op.
If you haven't played the remastered version before, a list of features is below.
Castle Crashers Remastered
- A multiplayer mini-game called “Back Off Barbarian” that’s frantic and weird.
- Texture sizes of the game are five times the texture size of the original game.
- Runs at 60 frames per second. The original ran at 30 frames per second.
- All previously released downloadable content such as characters, weapons, and animal orbs.
- Various performance updates and improvements to gameplay and online multiplayer.
- Nintendo Switch has HD Rumble, Switch Online, handheld mode, and 4 player local Joy-Con support.
- PS4 version will show your affinity color by utilizing the DualShock 3's lightbar.
If you're headed to PAX East next week or EGX Rezzed next month, you'll be able to try the game out on both systems.
Another game from The Behemoth is currently in the works. Codenamed “Game 5”, the studio promises more information will "hopefully" be revealed sometime this year.