Syndicate's out next February and Amazon's on fire, or something. Here's everything you need to know right now.
- The Battlefield 3 beta goes live for all today. Here's what to expect.
- DICE opened up the 64-player Caspian Border BF3 map to PC beta players last night.
- Amazon's announced the Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Pre-order and limited edition DLC for the PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution's is now available for purchase.
- Syndicate's out next February, according to multiple reports.
- Id's 20th anniversary celebrations made it as far as the Sydney Opera House. We were there.
- Blizzard's confirmed it won't show Titan, it's next MMO, at Blizzcon next month. This is in response to an analyst, who yesterday predicted it'd happen.
- RAGE will change your perception of id, apparently.
- Vita was supposed to release in early December, Sony said in Famitsu this week.
- An anonymous developer has slagged off Sony's reputation as being helpful in terms of support. This has opened a bit of a worm can.
The Need For Speed: The Run demo is due October 18.
- Remember that talk of The Old Republic being the last subs MMO? BioWare thinks otherwise.
- Kane & Lynch 3 may be a real thing, according to an IO job listing.
- Kazunori Yamauchi's confirmed GT5's Spec 2.0 update for the third week of October.
- Dark Souls and 3DS topped Japan last week.
- David Cage is back. Not that he ever went away. He's not in games to make money, he said yesterday.