BlizzCon 2014 Virtual Tickets are now on sale, giving you a premium view of all the action this November.
BlizzCon 2014 takes place on November 7 and 8 in Anaheim - too far for many of us to travel, especially with accommodation and incidental costs.
Blizzard will be broadcasting highlights from the show for free in HD on the BlizzCon website, but there's a better option available for those with a little cash to spare: a Virtual Ticket.
The pass grants access to two exclusive channels over both days of the show. Here's the PR run down on included content:
- Developer Panels & Exclusive Interviews: Get the latest World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm news straight from the developers, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from the Main and Panel stages. In between, dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard Entertainment designers, artists, and producers.
- Community Contests - Hosted by Chris Hardwick: Witness the spectacle of the legendary BlizzCon Costume Contest and Talent Contest. This year’s festivities will be emceed by stand-up comedian and podcaster Chris Hardwick (aka @nerdist on Twitter), host of Comedy Central’s late night Internet-spelunking game show @midnight and creative head of geek-minded media network Nerdist Industries.
- Closing Ceremony: Behold the closing festivities, capping off two full days of Blizzard gaming and eSports action—more details to be announced later.
- On-Demand Replays: Rewatch epic moments with the Virtual Ticket’s DVR functionality, and catch content you might have missed for up to two weeks after the show’s over.
- Epic Bonus Loot: Unlock this year’s commemorative BlizzCon in-game goodies for World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm (details coming soon). The Virtual Ticket also grants early access to this year’s online BlizzCon merchandise sale, which will run from October 18 through November 12 and feature a selection of commemorative items that will be available for purchase at the show.
You can grab a BlizzCon 2014 Virtual Ticket for $40 via the Battle.net shop.