Bohemia Interactive has announced a new release date for its add-on, Arma 2: Private Military Company.
Expected to launch on November 24, it will instead arrive on November 30, and ARMEX, the multiplayer armory, will be also available for both Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2: British Armed Forces.
Here's a description:
The original Armory mode - an interactive library featuring all in-game models - was first introduced in Arma 2. Building upon this unique game mode, the Multiplayer Armory enables players to try out all weapons and every single vehicle model from Arma 2 in dynamically generated missions with up to eight friends online or over LAN.
About Arma 2: Private Military Company:
One year after British and coalition armed forces successfully quelled the insurgent uprising in Takistan, the NATO Green Sea deployment is in the process of a strategic drawdown of its combat troops in the region. Private military contractors shoulder the burden of the increased workload, with competition rising between the multinational organisations for lucrative security contracts. Private Military Company, ION, Inc., successfully bid for a contract - codenamed Black Gauntlet - to provide security for a UN investigation team as they seek to piece together information regarding Takistan's abandoned nuclear weapons program.
- New playable faction - Private Military Company
- Original singleplayer campaign with strong storyline unfolding across more than ten missions
- Fully implemented 2 player co-op mode
- New map featuring abandoned wasteland style military weapons test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures
- Unique new character models
- Exotic new weapons (AA-12, fully modelled XM8 variants)
- Detailed new vehicles (Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV, Armoured SUV)
- Numerous new engine updgrades, including full Shotgun Ballistics Modelling and in-game Video Playback
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, reinforced by the British Armed Forces, is available now. Once released on November 30, Private Military Company will run you £7.99/€8.99/$9.99.