Fall Guys Season 3.5 update is here and we have the patch notes for you.
As you know, the Fall Guys Season 3.5 update introduces over 40 variations on existing levels and a new DLC pack. The Godzilla, Sonic, and Goose Game costumes are also now available in the game’s store.
It also brings a new round to the game called Snowball Survival. Fall Feed is new and tasks you with keeping a keen eye on pals and competitors alike with live in-game updates on every elimination and point scored. A new Sugar Plum costume DLC pack is also available.
Alongside the additions come some fixes, which you can look over in the patch notes below.
Fall Guys Season 3.5 update patch notes
- Fall Feed – Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the Round
- Brand new Round ‘Snowball Survival’ added
- More than 40 variations added for existing Rounds
- New Shows and costumes to go live over the coming weeks
- Godzilla, Sonic, and Goose Game costumes are back and now available in the regular store!
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren’t shown on the Qualification screen
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed-out/faded appearance
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects
- [Ice Climb] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily ‘freeze’ everything before suddenly resuming