As we’re into the last day of Amazon Prime Day, there are still deals to be found. Some of these you’ll actually find at other online retailers besides Amazon.
Not to be outdone, the likes of Walmart and Best Buy have also got their own offers of discounted games. In some cases these aren’t just price matches but actually better than what you can find on Prime Day. For the consumer, that’s a win-win.
The majority of these are Switch games, and RPG fans are in for a treat from Walmart:
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch for $44.90 (-25%)
- Trials of Mana for Nintendo Switch for $29.99 (-40%)
- Burnout Paradise Remastered for Nintendo Switch for $29.99 (-40%)
- Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age for Xbox One for $24.88 (-50%)
Meanwhile, Best Buy has The Last of Us Part 2 on PS4 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild both down to $39.99, matching the discounts on Amazon. But they also have a range of better savings on again mostly Switch games.
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for Nintendo Switch for $19.99 (-66%)
- The Outer Worlds for Nintendo Switch for $29.99 (-50%)
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido for Nintendo Switch for $9.99 (-80%)
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy for Nintendo Switch for $14.99 (-70%)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for PS4 for $14.99 (-75%)
- We Happy Few for Xbox one for $9.99 (-50%)
Target also have their own competing deals right now, which end today. Best Buy and Walmart haven’t indicated whether their price drops will also end after Prime Day, but you won’t want to sleep on these deals.
Stick with us as we keep you up to date on all the latest Amazon Prime Day gaming deals. Or why not give us a follow on Jelly Deals where we’ll be making regular posts on the latest deals before Prime Day is done and dusted for 2020.