The free, Final Fantasy 15 update which adds car decals for the Regalia, rankings to Timed Quests and more is now available.
Along with the aforementioned, the Final Fantasy 15 April update also includes additional display options and a stable mode for PlayStation 4 Pro, various bug fixes, and enlarged fonts in subtitles and various menu screens.
Also included are three new tracks for the Music Player, and the first Timed Quest reward: the Afrosword inspired by DJ Afrojack.
If you prefer to scan bullet lists instead of reading short sentences, you’ll be pleased with what’s posted below.
Final Fantasy 15 – April Update
- Introduction of rankings to Timed Quests
- First Timed Quest reward – the Afrosword, a greatsword inspired by Grammy Award winning DJ and Producer Afrojack
- New car decals for players to customize their Regalia
- Three new songs added to the Music Player
- Enlarged font sizes for the subtitles and various menu screens
- Implementation of additional display options for PlayStation 4 Pro
- Various bug fixes
The April update is live on both PS4 and Xbox One.