Title Update 7 goes live for Rocket League today, giving players access to the much-anticipated Neo Tokyo arena.
Rocket League rolls out Neo Tokyo in today’s title update
The extensive patch notes released on the game’s website give a comprehensive rundown, but here are the highlights of the latest update:
- Added four new premium Battle-Cars:
(DLC) Neo Tokyo-inspired vehicles “Esper” and “Masamune”, and Classic Cars “Aftershock” and “Marauder” will be available July 18th.
(DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- Added all-new “Neo Tokyo” Arena to all casual and competitive playlists.
- Added all-new “Pillars” Arena to Rocket Labs playlist.
- Added “Showroom” to preview premium content.
- Competitive Season 2 has ended and rewards will be given to participants who achieved “Prospect I” and above.
- Competitive Season 3 has begun! All competitive skill ratings have been reset.
- New “Rare” and “Very Rare” items can now be found after Online matches.
- Multiple Bug Fixes.
A trailer for Neo Tokyo dropped last week – it looks like great fun.
Rocket League is out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. A physical collector’s edition is due on July 5.