Destiny is getting some brand new exotics but more importantly my favourite gun is back.
Yesterday, Bungie promised Destiny would be getting both all-new Exotics and some revamped favourites in the December update (2.0.2).
The developer said to watch its Instagram feed, so we expected a slow drip feed of information – but to our surprise and delight, it’s revealed a whole bunch already. The full list of today’s reveals is as follows:
- MIDA Multi Tool (Scout Rifle)
- The Armamentarium (Titan Chest)
- Dragon’s Breath (Rocket launcher)
- Plan C (Fusion Rifle)
- Nothing Manacles (Warlock Gauntlets)
- Super Good Advice (Machine Gun)
- Apotheosis Veil (Warlock Helmet)
- No Land Beyond (Sniper Rifle)
- Peregrine Greaves (Titan Greaves)
- Radiant Dance Machines (Hunter Greaves)
- Achlyophage Symbiote (Hunter Helmet)
- Hard Light (Auto Rifle)
- Bones of Eao (Hunter Greaves)
- ATS 8/Tarantella (Hunter Chest)
- Twilight Garrison (Titan Chest)
The ATS 8/Tarantella isn’t entirely new; it’s popped up a few times before, but nobody has known how to get it. It seems to have been decoded a few times from engrams due to a bug, ahead of its finished release.
The Peregrine Greaves were also known, thanks to data-mining. My bad, they’re a returning Exotic; the other new one is actually Twilight Garrison, which popped up a few times similarly to the Hunter chest piece.
Say tuned for details of the Exotics’ perks – even the returning ones may have a few surprises to go with their shiny new attack stats.
I’ve embedded the Insta posts below so you can gaze on their beauty and dream of all the fun you’ll have next month with the best scout rifle in the world in your sticky little hands.