BioWare has announced that it’s very pleased with the reception that Mass Effect 2 has received so far, and because of this, we thought it would be a good time to round-up all the posts on the game from the last couple of days.
Dr. Ray Muzyka, BioWare co-founder, says it’s all because of the ME team and the firm’s commitment raising the bar.
“Rich, immersive worlds, compelling characters and stories, and intense action are some of the hallmarks of BioWare games, and Mass Effect 2 truly raises the bar in every area,” he said in a press release. “I’m incredibly proud of our team, who worked passionately to deliver a very high quality game for our fans.
“This epic sequel in the stunning Mass Effect universe is an extraordinary accomplishment, one which we can’t wait to get into the hands of a world-wide audience.”
To sum up the US launch day mutterings on the game, here is a rundown of everything Mass Effect 2 related from this week, so far:
- New Mass Effect 2 character video focuses on Mordin
- Mass Effect 2: Zaeed DLC delayed on Xbox 360
- The Mass Effect 2 review round-up of “I have to go and buy this game”
- BioWare: No pre-game choices in Mass Effect 2 – even if you don’t have ME1 saves
- Mass Effect 2 sex scenes get out
- Free Mass Effect 2 DLC leaked, available now [Update]
- First online Mass Effect 2 reviews go live with 9
Expect more on the game during the week, especially once it’s released in Europe on Friday.