Destiny screenshots take you to Mars and Venus

Saturday, 18th January 2014 13:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Destiny screenshots showing the Mars and Venus locations in the game have been released by Bungie. The new screenshots compliment the set released earlier this week. Have a look in the gallery below. Destiny is due September 9 for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

1. Hcw87

Man, PC fanboys everywhere must be raging. Still can’t understand why they bother with 360/PS3 versions though.

#1 8 months ago
  2. Max Payne

@1 Its in very long development so Acti wants as much as sales as possible.
    That is why I worried game will maybe not leave up to true expectation unless there is difference like in BF4 versions

#2 8 months ago
  3. dymax

@1 What I’ve seen to far isn’t too impressive. Also, I’d much rather play something like Star Citizen than Destiny.

#3 8 months ago
  4. NeoGalaxy

Playing Destiny is exactly like playing Defiance. Same awesome static universe in which nothing happens. Players are never dying, the mobs are always there and players have no effect on anything. It’s exactly like playing any other MMO of any kind. Let’s see, you start with a char that never changes, or grows or anything else, you get some weapons that never broke or can be customised, you play on maps that never change, and you do the same quests or missions over and over again. Trully dinamic I can say lol. I bet there’s just sides since american players do not understand more than 2 sides, I bet the maps are small since they hate exploring and I bet there’s simple classes, just to make the game easier for people unable of thinking. Now the question is this… Why bother callin the game Destiny? When you can it MMO FPS x01.

#4 8 months ago
  5. Mouseketool

Whenever I see this game, I think of star citizen. I think star citizen might be better though.

#5 8 months ago
  6. Hcw87

So cool to meet someone who’s actually played Destiny, what else can you tell us about the game?

#6 8 months ago
  7. NeoGalaxy

@7: I can’t tell you anything about your 1st game played. Should be awesome if you can discover it for yourself.

#7 8 months ago