Report: Battlefield 3 PC system specs detailed

Tuesday, 7th June 2011 07:56 GMT By Patrick Garratt

Gamefront’s put up what it’s claiming are Battlefield 3′s PC system specs, although there’s no source. The game was shown in incredible form in the EA E3 press conference last night, and it looks as though you’ll need a “decent” set-up to get something approaching the demos. It’s out October 24. Check out the requirements below.

Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB
Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card.
Graphics card memory: 512 MB
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
RAM: 4GB
Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce GTX 460, Radeon Radeon HD 6850
Graphics card memory: 1 GB
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

1. themadjock

Man, that tehran Tank assault Demo during EA’s show was amazing

2. Schindet Nemo

The multiplayer trailer was even more amazing.

@ article
    The specs are hardly higher than BFBC2′s. That’s pretty impressive.

3. Phil Owen

Ah, crap, I did forget to source. I’m sleepy. Those specs came from here.

4. BULArmy

I tough to get a new rig to play The Witcher 2, but I play perfectly the game so this will definetly be tha game for which I will build that new rig.

5. Fin

I’M READY TO PLAY THIS WITH MY GTX5309 WITH 13513513GB OF RAM SO I CAN HAVE 3515315AA AT 60FPS. I DON’T CARE ABOUT GAMEPLAY I JUST WANT GRAPHICS.

6. Yoshi

@5 Please go play Call of Suck Activision’s dick.

7. Aman27deep

@5 – Do what #6 said.

faggot.

8. manamana

And for consoles: “TEH POWER OF TEH CELL”!

9. Bizzie

I registered an account just to inform everyone who doesn’t know.

DICE has confirmed the specs posted from the source to be FAKE. The source itself has a Note beneath the picture that the specs are indeed FAKE.

Just fyi.

Even though I’m a month late, I want it here so everyone who happens to come accross this/didn’t click on the source link is informed.