DICE has announced that on May 11, console users who play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will get a massive update to the game.
Included in the patch are the changes already released for PC, along with the following:
- Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range.
- The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming.
- The G3, VSS, and all SemiAutomatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming.
- The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory.
- Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.
- Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.
- Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range.
- Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armored targets with headshots.
The added changes will also be hitting PC in the “very near future”, according to the Battlefield blog.
DICE also released a Map Kit via this downloads page earlier in the week, which includes overhead views of all the maps, just in case you didn’t know already.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.