Heavy Rain Chronicles: The Taxidermist available on April 1

Friday, 19th March 2010 14:33 GMT By Johnny Cullen

heavyrain2

Sony’s announced the first episode of the Chronicles DLC series for Heavy Rain, known as “The Taxidermist”, will release on April 1 on the PS Store.

The DLC, which is the same level shown at its re-reveal at Games Convention in Leipzig in August 2008, sees one of the main characters, Madison Paige, enter take on a very shady looking taxidermist: one who’s holding a very shady secret.

The episode was previously available to those who had bought the Collector’s Edition of the Quantic Dream thriller.

More episodes are on the way, according to QD boss David Cage, set in the stories of Ethan Mars, Scott Shelby and Norman Jayden.

A trailer for the DLC is below.

1. Dimacorgan

At last! I’ve been waiting to hear about DLC release dates from the very beginning!

2. Gekidami

I got it in the CE. Honnestly isnt something i’d pay for.

3. Dimacorgan

Well, I’ll get it for a reasonable price… Guess 4,99 would be the limit…

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

It is short, but what’s there is very good. This DLC segment felt more intense than many scenes in the actual game.

5. Phoenixblight

This DLC was pretty crappy, had potential but it fell short.

6. MushroomStamp

just like the game

7. Bulk Slash

Looking forward to this, I’d have bought the collector’s edition but I couldn’t find any copies!

8. xino

I’m glad I got this for free, not worth paying for just like Dante’s Inferno’s Dark Forest which wasn’t worth paying for too.

It’s too short, the good thing is you can different endings. But they could have been more.

This Taxidriver was obviously alpha beta when Heavy Rain was in making about 40%. So they decided to scrap this out of the main story and use it to make money just like Dark Forest:/

But I love Madison, great character.