The next title update for Madden NFL 13 adds in a substantial collection of useful new features in addition to the usual tweaks.
Here's the run down on the most notable new content:
- Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.
- Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.
- Coach Mode in Connected Careers: Added the ability to use coach mode in Connected Careers.
- Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.
- Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only.
- Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.
- Draft Filter: Added a filter to the draft screen to display players that have been drafted.
- Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.
In addition to thes emajor changes, the patch will apply a number of fixes and some fine tuning; visit the EA Sports blog for more details.
The patch is expected on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 "around" October 16.