Godus Wars is the next chapter in the Godus series and 22cans is taking it to Steam Early Access.
The title adds combat into the Godus universe and incorporates real-time strategy gameplay with the land transformation of Godus.
In Godus Wars, players will be doing their best to conquer the world by choosing between four playable Deities. Each have their own unique playstyle, powers and abilities which can be used against opposing Deities.
- Use your God-like might to battle over seven varied continents, through 150+ uniquely designed and modifiable levels.
- Collect over 20 different Power Cards with thousands of variations and use them to gain
- the upper hand in battle.
- Control eight mighty God Powers to bring devastating destruction or protection to your followers.
- Maps that change as you play with the unique deformable land - No two battles will ever be the same.
The initial Early Access release will include over 70 deformable levels, the aforementioned playable Deities, the Archer and Catapult base unit types, 20 cards with God Powers, Troop Buffs and a Power Card, two Deity opponents including Bryan Henderson and the original Godus included.
Godus Wars is available through Steam Early Access for PC and Mac for £10.99/€14.99/$14.99 and includes the original Godus as standard. A full release scheduled for later in 2016.
All Kickstarter backers and previous Godus owners on Steam will be receive Godus Wars as free update. Development of Godus will continue by adding multiplayer to Godus Wars with the God of Gods feature coming as well.
You can find out more information on Godus Wars through the Steam FAQ.