Blizzard has sent over a reminder that Closed Beta testing for the World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm, will be starting soon - again.
Although it didn't give us a date, it told us that if you have a Battle.net account with a WoW license, you’re eligible to participate, obviously.
In case you are the type that gets confused easily, or for some reason your brain just stopped functioning properly, Gaming Today has sorted out the registration steps for you.
- Head over to Battle.net and log into your account.
- Look under the ‘Manage my Games’ option, and click on Beta Profile Settings.
- The Beta Profile Settings page has checkboxes for Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft. Check WoW - or whatever, we don't care.
- Click the ‘Update Preferences’ button.
- Once you’ve done all that, look on the right side of the page, and load your system specs using the handy Blizzard tool. This will greatly increase your chances of getting a spot in the Beta.
There you go. It's as easy as Lindsey Lohan. Good luck, and let us know if you get into it.
For an idea of what it will look like, check out the Alpha testing screens that were leaked earlier in the month.