Snow has started to fall in Fortnite ahead of Season 7 starting this week.
Yesterday, we were shown an icy overlord with a pointed crown and a character skiing down a slope. Today, a very light flurry of snow started falling in Battle Royale which we assume is only going to get heavier as the week goes on.
By the end of the week, the Fortnite Battle Royale map will likely be covered in snow and you’ll hopefully be able to chuck a few snowballs at opponents as part of the challenges.
A glacier has been spotted in the distance with a castle protruding from its peak, so perhaps the mysterious figure from yesterday’s teaser is the lord of this castle. You can take a look at the latest Fortnite Season 7 rumours here.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
You’ve still got a few more days to complete the Season 6 challenges before it ends on December 6.
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas