PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Groza assault rifle is just another reason to murder each other.
This month’s update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds brings a new assault rifle and some tweaks to loot drops. The eager beaver player who spent ages compiling this loot drop list has their work cut out for them if they want to keep on top things.
The full patch notes are out tomorrow, but the key changes have been posted on Steam.
The dev says that this is their “first real pass at adjusting the loot balance in the game after the data science team started their analysis” and that there will almost certainly be more while the game is in early access.
A pesky bug was having an effect on the frequency with which some items were spawning, making them spawn “more or less than intended,” and while this wasn’t an issue for all items, “it was necessary to adjust some of the items that were spawned too much or too little for their tiers.”
A new weapon has also been added. The Groza assault rifle can only be found in care packages, so get to scavenging.
You can check out the changelog below.
- Care Package
- New weapon, the Groza, was added. This weapon may only be acquired in Care Packages
- VSS will no longer be found in Care Packages. It will remain to be spawned in the map
- At a low probability, you will be able to acquire AR Silencers and SR Silencers in Care Packages
- At a low probability, you will be able to acquire 4x Scopes in Care Packages
- World Spawn
- New weapon, a 9mm pistol with full auto mode, the P18C, was added
- Spawn rate of SCAR-L was decreased to better fit the weapon’s tier
- Spawn rate of UMP was slightly decreased
- Spawn rate of UZI was slightly increased
- Level 1 Helmet was being spawned at a much higher rate than the Level 1 Vest, and the spawn rate was adjusted so that both items will be spawned at a similar rate