Fixes for a few minor bugs is what you’ll find in this week’s PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch.
The next weekly patch for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is out this week, and developer Bluehole has outlined what to expect from this small patch. As always, the weekly patches are reserved for minor fixes.
Week ten patch aims to improve server and client performance around vehicles, and fix a few miscellaneous bugs. The patch goes live today on the test server, and is scheduled for release tomorrow, June 1 for everyone else.
You should see it live around 12am PDT, 3am EDT, 8am BST, 9am CEST, following a three-hour-long maintenance. Find the full list of notes below:
- Improved performance by reducing effects played excessively during vehicle crashes
- Improved performance on the server in relation to vehicles
- Fixed a crash related to unequipping an item
- Fixed a crash related to when vehicles crashed
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to die without entering the REVIVE state when being shot by a shotgun or a full-auto weapon in DUO or SQUAD modes
- Fixed a bug that caused other players’ voice chat to be heard at high volume on the airplane
- Fixed a bug that caused breath gauge to be shown incorrectly in certain situations
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a player to “die from falling” after getting stuck in buildings or vehicles
- Fixed a bug that caused sound to stutter when many players are swimming
- Fixed a bug that caused translucent crosshair to be shown on VSS scope
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to go back into the REVIVE state when two players start the revive action and one cancels