Our complete guide to Wasteland 2, the epic, post-apocalyptic RPG from InXile Entertainment.
After an extremely successful Kickstarter campaign and extra time in Steam’s Early Access programme, Brian Fargo’s Wasteland 2 is finally set for release.
The post-apocalyptic sci-fi adventure sees the return of many classic role-playing elements, and includes a team of four adventurers that can be highly customised through various skills, statistics and appearance.
While the customisation is open to your own personal play style, we’ve decided for the purpose of this walkthrough that we’ll trust the experts at InXile and opted to play through with the game with the pre-rolled characters.
We’ll add to this guide on a daily basis, so bookmark the page as you continue your adventures through Arizona and Los Angeles.
Wasteland 2 guide
- Choosing your team
- The Ranger Citadel
- The World Map
- Radio Tower
- AG Center: collect 10 pod fragments
- AG Center: shut down the irrigation system
- AG Center: attach repeater unit to radio dish
- Highpool: save Highpool from the Wreckers
- Highpool: the destruction of Highpool
- Wasteland 2 guide sidequests – Ace’s Star, Metal Leg & the Mysterious Shrine
- How to find Damonta
- Canyon of Titan
- Temple of Titan
- Clean up Damonta
- The Prison