A big patch for the PS3 version of Bad Company 2 should be going live right about now. Get details below.
The update includes the following, and is scheduled to release at 09.00am UK, 10.00am CET and 02.00am PST:
- Kit images added in spawn menu
- Fixed the “required rank” field on the unlock items specified on the W&G page
- Added M14, NS 2000 and G3 in-game unlock pop-up when the requirements for unlocking them are reached
- Added a server side check of the veteran status of the players
- Award bugfix for “Win all 4 game modes” (it had marksman headshot as a dependency)
- Garand did not track anything, Thompson tracked Garand.
- Increased the penalty points for TeamKill and TeamDamage
- Increased the reward points for Objective Actions (Flag Cap/Assist, Arm/Disarm/Destroy/Damage/TeamDestroy/TeamDamage)
- Fixed veteran rank number not showing up in ingame scoreboard
- The southpaw setting now works for the anti-air gun and the Stationary AT
- Collectible weapon messages fixed