EGX Rezzed takes place this weekend, and the show is getting two more sessions from Mode 7 Games and Techland added to its list of developer sessions. We’ve also collated the full list of developer sessions for your convenience below.
All sessions will be live-streamed on the EGX Rezzed Twitch channel.
The final schedule is below:
Friday March 28
- 1pm – DayZ (Dean Hall from Bohemia Interactive)
- 2pm – Volume (Mike Bithell)
- 3pm – The future of Company of Heroes 2 (Relic Entertainment)
- 4pm – Tango Fiesta (Spilt Milk Software)
- 5pm – Come meet ANGELINA, the AI that makes video games (Michael Cook)
Saturday March 29
- 1pm – Fear and horror in games (Dean Hall, Al Hope, Will Porter, Maciej Binkowski)
- 2pm – Dying Light (Maciej Binkowski from Techland)
- 3pm – Alien: Isolation (Al Hope, Gary Napper, Jon McKellan from Creative Assembly)
- 4pm – Dreamfall Chapters (Ragnar Tornquist from Red Thread Games)
- 5pm – Dean Hall live interview
Sunday March 30
- 1pm – Storytelling in games (Holly Gramazio, Ed Stern, Mike Bithell, Dean Hall)
- 2pm – Oh no! More zombies (developers of Project Zomboid and DayZ)
- 3pm – Eurogamer.net Podcast live recording!
- 4pm – The Creative Assembly Game Jam
- 5pm – Frozen Endzone (Paul Taylor and Ian Hardingham from Mode 7 Games)
Sony will also be in attendance with a few titles on its own.
EGX Rezzed kicks off this Friday, March 28, and runs until Sunday, March 30 at The NEC in Birmingham. For tickets and all other information, you head to the show’s official website.