How is The Elder Scrolls Online different to other fantasy MMOs?

Tuesday, 11th February 2014 11:23 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Steph Nunneley is an MMORPG obsessive. Se we sent her to Tamriel to uncover the differences in Zenimax Online’s upcoming role-player.

TESO_undead_art

“I have yet to be asked to go kill 10 skeevers, or cut some maple wood for someone’s house, or gather 20 wolf pelts. This is extremely refreshing.”

The Elder Scrolls Online will feel familiar to fans of the series. The way the MMO plays, looks, feels, it’s all there; however, don’t go into it expecting Skyrim. I have read this comparison many times by people who have played in the beta. That it’s a Skyrim MMO. As someone who has played every Elder Scrolls game on PC, Xbox and Xbox 360 – each – I can assure you, it is not.

Not only is that a disservice to Skyrim, but The Elder Scrolls Online as well. There are very familiar aspects to the online game such as the directional bar at the top of the screen. There’s your health, mana and stamina bar. Even the skill trees in which the player spends points in various ways to enrich their character is familiar. But that is where the similarity ends, at least from my perspective.

I’m not going to give you a run down of the gameplay. If you have immersed yourself in an Elder Scrolls game in the past, you are already familiar with it. Nothing has changed. Only this time, instead of an RPG which can last upwards of 700 hours, it’s, well, an MMO. Obviously.

Instead, I want to talk about what is different from other MMOS I have played. How does it differ to World of Warcraft, EverQuest, Lord of the Rings Online? On the face of it, not much.

The elder scrolls online 4

Granted, I have yet to be asked to go kill 10 skeevers, or cut some maple wood for someone’s house, or gather 20 wolf pelts. Just about every MMO out there has small fetch quests players need to complete in the starting levels which, in turn, help build up their character so they are strong enough to go out into the massive, online world. So, this part is extremely refreshing. There’s also no running from one end of the section map to the other to relay messages to other NPCs. Which, in and of itself is nothing more than an extended version of the dreaded fetch quest. Again, refreshing, and well done on Zenimax Online’s part.

“Enemies can be frustratingly hard at times. I’m not talking about general mobs such as bears, wolves, thunderbugs or skeevers. I’m talking about the humanoid enemies.”

Enemies in the game will also feel familiar to Elder Scrolls players, but like the aforementioned MMOS and unlike the offline versions of the franchise, enemies tend to spawn in the same spot. They have to really. In previous Elder Scrolls games, you had an idea of where something or someone would spawn, but it could also be entirely random. Surely this will be incorporated in some capacity in the game – wouldn’t it be fantastic to run into M’aig the Liar, as he just randomly popped up someplace? It wouldn’t be an Elder Scrolls game without such randomness, but I have yet to run into any this early in the game. As far as general enemies are concerned, if you kill one, and come back to the area, expect him to have reappeared and to use the same pathing. It makes sense from a development standpoint considering the size of the game.

Speaking of enemies, they are rather tough, which surprised me so early in the game. Generally, enemies in an MMO are on par with your character level, providing you don’t go running off into an area full of high-level mobs. In TESO, they are tough. I cannot tell you how many times I have died already and I’m just at level eight. Enemies can be frustratingly hard at times. I’m not talking about general mobs such as bears, wolves, thunderbugs, skeevers, and mudcrabs meandering around the landscape. I’m talking about the humanoid enemies.

The elder scrolls online 5

In an MMO, there’s neither a difficulty option nor a slider to adjust by going into the main game menu. The difficulty is set per area and that is it. It’s easy to just run off and do other, smaller quests to level yourself up and come back to a quest you are having issues with, and, it appears you can do this – to some extent – in TESO. With the majority of MMOs, enemies who are at your level early in the game, or one above or below for that matter, are rather simple to dispatch providing you are not mobbed by more than two at a time. This is not the case in TESO, at least from my perspective. Two humanoid enemies can make quick work of me if I don’t run off fast enough. Don’t even get me started on the main questline enemies who happened to conjure up some sort of undead minion or spirit to protect them. And don’t expect the quest giver who happens to go into the bowels of the dungeon with you to be of any help. It doesn’t take them long to become “tired” and need a rest.

In others words, you need to be at least a level above your enemy in certain cases in order to best the odds. Don’t expect to go into every situation with an NPC hoping they will tank or perform any sort of proper crowd control – par for the course with an Elder Scrolls game. Instead, go into as if you were the only person fighting the enemy. This will save you some frustration in the long run. Glasses are expensive, as are keyboards, and no amount of frustration in a game is worth Hulk-smashing your desk after dying for the umpteenth time.

1. DarkElfa

To answer the title question, it has Elder Scrolls in the title.

#1 2 months ago
  2. DarkElfa

The problem with all MMO’s nowadays is that the worlds have to be static and unchanging because everyone from the first guy to ply to the last guy has to be able to have the exact same experience or else someone is going to feel cheated and the whole thing will be unbalanced.

Unfortunately it also has the side effect if making you feel like everything you do means squat. You kill a bad guy and 5 minutes later, there he is again. This may not have fetch quests, but it’s still very much a theme park and the more people you get in game the more you’ll feel like you should have grabbed a soda while standing in line for your turn to kill the bad guys.

#2 2 months ago
  3. Darkfield

Now this was a great opinion piece I can relate to. Thank you Steph.

#3 2 months ago
  4. silkvg247

“You do not use your mouse to click an attack on your action bar. ”

You mean people actually play MMO’s like that anyway? I bind keys to everything no matter the game.

With the rogue class there’s a couple of things you need to do to make life easier. Get used to stealthing pre-combat (crouch til the eye shuts) and then use the special attack that warps you to an enemy (forgot the name). It classes it as a stealth attack thus crits / almost one shots them. You should be able to take 2′s out that way just fine.

#4 2 months ago
  5. deathm00n

Great preview done by someone who knows about MMOs and Elder Scrolls.

@2 TESO has made something to counter this sometimes, there was a quest where a army of ghosts were attacking a camp and you had to stop them, after you stop them some of them disappeared and some stay there but as non hostile to me, but others would still attack them. In other quest you transition from a instance to another without realizing, there’s an attack in the city and buildings are burning, but that’s only for me and other people in this quest, before the quest the place was normal. They made the world appear to be affected by you even tough it isn’t really.

#5 2 months ago
  6. OlderGamer

Nice write up Steph. Lest we know you are a MMO vet, and that provides a good pov to base an opinion off of.

I really would like to see a trial of the game, without one I prolly won’t play it.

Oh…and I like fetch quests ;) Sometimes games make such a point to transform questing that I would often rather just go kill 10 wolves. I don’t think the quests are bad or boring, I think it has more to do with many of having played the genre to death and have grown tired of them. It is prolly why you bounce around between MMOs. I do the samething. Post EQ(one) and WoW, I have a hard time settling on one MMOrpg for very long. My newest stint is on Defiance, I just like the gameplay.

#6 2 months ago
  7. TheWulf

That’s actually thought-provoking.

I won’t lie, it popped into my head constantly when I was playing MMOs, but it never really occurs to me after. I’m guessing because it makes the experience so very forgettable? It’s also another reason why I prefer co-op games over MMOs, and I think that’s only becoming ever more and more true over time.

Guild Wars 2 sold me on being able to change some things, and that was great, I actually loved that my choices mattered. That was what kept me playing — right up until the end of the game, where they thrust Trahearne on you and tell you that everything you’ve done means diddly-squat. It was such a horribly bad way to handle things.

I think ArenaNet just ran out of money, honestly.

See, the way I would have handled it is to have kept our Order compatriots alive, and have Destiny’s Edge as generals. So you report to your racial general for orders, as they’re acting on part of the Order Coalition, and then you could be accompanied in the field by your chosen Order compatriot. That would have felt more like your choices mattered.

In fact, you’ve figured it out for me, thank you. This is why I hated the last part of Guild Wars 2, so much. After the sublime, co-op-y personal story stuff (which I enjoyed so much), you’re thrust into the same storyline as everyone else. They basically forgot what actually made Guild Wars 2 great.

When was Guild Wars 2 great? When you were exploring and doing jumping puzzles, when you were doing open world boss battles with loads of other people, or when you were doing co-op missions. That’s all Guild Wars 2 should have been. If they’d cut the MMO fat off the meat, it would have been regarded as the greatest MMO of all time, I think, and it would have been remembered. The problem is is that they tried to cater to the oldschool of MMORPG fans, unfortunately this alienated people like myself who were playing Guild Wars 2 for the opposite reason.

Then they alienated people like myself even more by adding Ascended, and turning everything into a massive grind with the living story.

Guild Wars 2 was at its best when you could enjoy the camaraderie of a big group of people without having to be in a snobby guild, when you could retreat from that (as you wanted) to spend some private time with some friends in the co-op missions, and when you were bored of gameplay mechanics, you could just go and do some jumping for the sake of jumping.

See, this has rekindled a lot of my love for Guild Wars 2.

What it did right, it did so, so right.

What it did wrong, it did so, so wrong.

It’s the same as The Secret World, honestly. What originally turned me off from The Secret World is that it had hokey, parodical writing but wanted to be taken seriously at the same time. It reminded me of WoW in that respect.

This plague is causing people to suffer, please, you must help us cure it… just look at those drama queen gnomes, they’re so cute! So cute! Do it for them!

And the balance has to be right for me to enjoy something, up until the latter parts of Guild Wars 2, the balance was right. Especially with Tybalt. I got the impression from TSW’s trailers though that it was all wrong, that they wanted it to be hokey and serious at the same time, without being self aware.

And, indeed, the Illuminati are just a one-dimensional caricature, right down to the Emmett Brown rip off, and the Dragons are racial stereotypes, so no luck there, either. It took someone convincing me (over long conversations) that the Templars were actually capable of self aware humour with the proper gravitas for the seriousness of the situation at hand. I didn’t believe it at first.

When I tried TSW, though, I found that this was true. And I asked myself ‘why aren’t all the factions like this?‘ Reason: Two of the factions were designed to pull in oldschool MMORPG fans, one of them was designed to pull in new era MMO fans like myself. Of course, the problem with this was that they didn’t actually advertise it as such, so I had no way of knowing.

But once I got playing The Secret World, I actually enjoyed it. I liked the puzzling. Though it did fall prey to feeling as though nothing I did ever actually mattered. If more of it had taken place in instances which permanently changed based upon my actions, I’d have loved it more. See, I think that an MMO with the best parts of Guild Wars 2, and the best writing of The Secret World (the Templars) would actually create a truly inspiring online experience.

An engaging one, rather than a behaviourally compelling one.

I like choice and consequence, I like making a difference. This is why I’m so, so drawn to New Vegas. Obsidian loves showing me that I do make a difference, even with the DLCs. I remember the feeling I had at the end of Old World Blues, after striving to make that place better for all those involved. And the ending was so uplifting, I was on an emotional high for hours after that. It was worth it. I made a difference, I like that in video games. I don’t want to be a clichéd hero… to the contrary, I’m not a fan. I do like to stick my nose in and change things, though. Often for the better.

That’s why I was always a fan of the Fallout trope, that existed long before Fallout 3, where you’re just this guy who wanders around the wastes and leaves change in his wake.

I really, really want a co-op Fallout game. Written by Obsidian, lead by Sawyer, directed by Travis, without Avellone ever touching it.

I know it’s not going to happen…

But I can dream, can’t I?

Anyway, thank you for the thought-provoking post, it was satisfying brain food that I enjoyed working my way through. And yeah, it reminds me of how GW2 did so much right, which makes me even angrier about what it did so, so wrong.

#7 2 months ago
  8. Meatball

@deathm00n You’re talking about ‘phasing’. It’s not new to TESO, even WoW has it in places since at least Cataclysm. But yeah, you’re right in that it can be an effective tool to make you feel like your actions actually matter. On the other hand, I feel they should do it much, much more. If, for instance, I kill a named mob for a quest, they should not show up for the character I killed them with ever again.
    This, and the fact that most MMOs are completely lacking in the MM department since you can play them all as single player games are the two main reasons I’m currently done with themepark MMOs. Maybe this will be the game to change that, but for now, I’m not willing to pay upwards of $50 dollars to find out.

#8 2 months ago
  9. orren

@DarkElfa
    “Unfortunately it also has the side effect if making you feel like everything you do means squat. You kill a bad guy and 5 minutes later, there he is again. ”

ESO actually deals with this rather nicely by employing phasing. You wander into a graveyard haunted by ghosts. You get a quest to deal with whatever disturbed them. You complete quest. From then on, ghosts are gone for good.

Not universally of course (common monsters like wolves and crabs do respawn) But for quests, it usually works like above. And thats another interesting point – beyond the odd common mob, there usually are few monsters unless there is a reason for them to be there(like the haunted graveyard). This is very much unlike any other MMO i played.

#9 2 months ago
  10. orren

@article

There is one significant difference between ESO and other MMO’s that should be mentioned – the ‘classes’ are only very loosely defined. Only three skill lines are exclusive to each class. Every other skill line in the game(and there are lots) can be learned by everyone. That means mages in plate armor wielding two-handed axes who can ambush you from stealth are absolutely a possibility. This opens up lots of various unique character builds.

#10 2 months ago
  11. Revolting

This is by far a more accurate account than other previews, which seemed to boil down to “I don’t like MMOs, and this game is bad because of all these reasons: It’s an MMO, it’s an MMO, and it’s an MMO.” Nice one, Steph.

Personally, I’ve enjoyed it. And as everyone apparently needs to give context now, I’ve played, put 100s of hours into, and enjoyed most MMORPGs since M59, and as much as I’ve loved my time in MMOs, like many others, a couple of decades into my MMO life, I’m getting bored with repeated tropes and exhausted routines. Similarly I’ve played every TES game for 100s of hours each from Arena’s floppy-disk-tastic release onwards. So, yeah… big MMO player, big TES fan. And I enjoy this game.

A lot of the grief this game appears to be getting is largely because people seem to be pre-determined to dislike it because they either dislike or have grown board with MMOs or they dislike TES/Bethesda. Which is really unfortunate, because it’s certainly no worse than any other major MMO release of recent years, and it’s immersed me every bit as much as the “main” TES games. There are also a lot of second-hand opinions flying around about this game … “Everything I’ve read about it says it’s boring” (I’ve never once been bored while playing it for weekends at a time) and “Everyone who has played it says it’s fugly” (it’s frigging gorgeous in my opinion) and the like.

Don’t get me wrong; this game is not the mythical flawless MMO holy grail. If you don’t like MMOS or TES, you won’t get anything out of it. If you skip dialogue or don’t like building skills gradually, you’re not the target audience. If you don’t like sharing your gaming space with other people en masse, it’s not for you. It won’t convert anyone. But if you enjoy MMOs and you have a sweet spot for TES, you’ll more than likely enjoy it.

@2 Honestly, TESO has done the best job of making me feel like I’m in an evolving, dynamic world of any MMO yet. The world moves and changes as the stories you journey through progresses. And there are even player choices involved which dictate the outcomes you experience. It uses a lot of phasing, which is certainly nothing new to MMOs, even WoW has been doing it for ages. There are both pros and cons to phasing, which are also not new. The biggest pro being that the world doesn’t feel static and unresponsive, while the biggest con is that if you’re playing with your friends and progress through the world at a different pace, you can temporarily be out of sync with them, but that really is a short-term issue. It also does a better job of making you feel like one person in a nation struggling to defend itself, rather than the mistake most MMOs make of telling each individual player that they have personally, individually saved the universe, just like the 100 heroes before them and the 100 heroes in the queue behind them. The difference is subtle, but the outcome feels less contrived, and less themeparkish.

@6 Quests will always be quests… unless you are in a true sandbox (which sound great on paper, and lead to mass PKing and ragequitting in practice… looking right at you, M59 and UO), there needs to be a method getting players to do things that immerse them in the world and progress their character’s journey. TES has to deal with this as much as any other MMO, but the quests in it are at least interesting. There’s always a reason, a purpose, which always (at least, as far as I’ve experienced) makes sense. I’ve never had an npc say to me “kill 10 rats… just… because.” That being said, I’m similar to you. Post 6 year WoW stint, I’ve bounced from MMO to MMO, failing to be completely captivated to that level by any one. GW2 nearly had me, but then lost me after a year, as did Champions Online, and FFXIV:ARR was another contender until I just had no further interest a few months later. TES has my interest though. I will definitely bounce to it, and already have been sucked in enough to make me want to play more. Who knows how long that interest will last, though? Only time will tell. But for the time being, I’m happy with what I’ve experienced and I’m eagerly awaiting launch.

#11 2 months ago
  12. deathm00n

@Meatball Phasing! That’s the word I was searching for. They do it very well, other MMOs I played had a little loading to do it, here it’s like nothing happened, pass trough an archway and you have phased and didn’t even realized.

#12 2 months ago
  13. deathm00n

@Revolting +1000 internet points for you.

About the game being very good looking, I wish I could share only one screenshot with you, the is one screenshot made me say “fuck it, this is really a next gen looking MMO”

#13 2 months ago
  14. Arcnail

Small things aside, there is nothing at all different about this game. I expect it to go SWTOR and be free to play in under a year. Shame really, but expected.

Too bad they didn’t try some new things like WildStar. Not sure I can get past that graphic style, but at least they are trying to move the MMO sphere forward, instead of try to ride it’s coat tails.

#14 2 months ago
  15. Arcnail

Ugg.. and get a freaking edit option already VG24/7

#15 2 months ago
  16. annalev

Good game. I wish it had flash version.

#16 2 months ago
  17. lookingglass

There was one moment that really changed my perspective on ESO. At first I was pretty lukewarm and unexcited. I’ve been playing since September and that feeling lasted for a most weekend events.

The turning point that won me over was making a Two-handed, Heavy Armor Templar. I noticed the Templar had holy fire spells and I just couldn’t find a new two-hand weapon, so I switch to a Fire Staff and put on Light Armor. It changed the game completely and it was so unique to be able to dynamically do that.

Sure, you might think it looks generic and you might think it’s unpolished and I won’t argue those points. But the generic, Morrowind look is refreshing after so many Asian and cartoon MMOs. It is rough around the edges but a lot of that is superficial and continually improving.

These skin deep complaints are really detracting from some pretty awesome design decisions. The comparison to Skyrim is likewise unfair. This isn’t Skyrim Online. This is an MMO first, and an Elder Scrolls game second. If you don’t like MMOs, liking Elder Scrolls simply won’t be enough.

I think this will turn out more successful than people expect. It’s not a kiddie cartoon, it’s not Asian high-fantasy, and it caters to casuals and the hardcore. They haven’t taken any of the insane shortcuts that SWTOR took and they’ve made sure there’s plenty to do at the end game. Time will tell, but it has a long road ahead of it.

#17 2 months ago
  18. Meatball

@14 Wildstar looks like fun, but I’m worried that the path mechanic alone won’t be enough to make the rest of the game not feel like the same MMOs I’ve been playing for the last decade or so.

@17 As good as that sounds, it still doesn’t sound anywhere near good enough for $50+ and then $15 monthly, unfortunately.

I guess I’m just sad that what was once my most-loved genre is now a genre that doesn’t do a single thing for me anymore.

#18 2 months ago
  19. fearmonkey

Stephany – Of all the articles written about this game on this site, yours is the most fair and most true to the game. Your reasons for not lining the user interface is personal and thats completely fine, at least your not lambasting it for not being “multiplayer Skyrim”.
    Of all the articles I have read on this game, I think yours is one of the best and I applaud you. Even if you decide not to play the game at launch, I feel you gave it a fair shake.

I completely agree with your assessments on the difficulty, I was very surprised the first time I started getting killed. I walked into a quest that had a guy at the end I had to kill, and I expected to breeze though it as I had all the enemies i killed to get to that point, and I barely made a dent in it, The game tends to suddenly place you in a situation you need help killing a boss at random times, and I think that needs to be adjusted. However, it’s not a terrible thing, but it can be a bit frustrating.

The overall game is just so beautiful and polished and plays nothing like any fantasy MMO I have played before it, it shares common concepts with other MMO’s but it’s not the run of the mill MMO at all. The different races have different starting areas and they all have different quests and feels, if you don’t like one try another. I found that each class had it’s benefits and you just need to find one that fits your playstyle. I found I died less often on certain classes, but thats because of how I play.

#19 2 months ago
  20. fearmonkey

@Revolting – Great post, I pretty much agree with everything you wrote :)

#20 2 months ago
  21. fearmonkey

@Oldergamer – Go sign up for the next beta on their website, I think they will have one more before launch in march and that will be the best trial before the game releases. It’s pretty polished at this point, though it still had it’s issues.

Like Stephany, I am a longtime MMO player, and have played just about every MMO out there at one time. Only a few have captivated me and made me want to pay for a sub or play longer than a few months. My favorite MMO ever has been WOW, which like TESO, I played multiple betas before release and I loved that game so much I couldnt wait till it released in November 2004. I even bought the collector’s edition. I last a few years but gew tired of the game as it was becoming like a job, inthat I was part of a group of friends and a guild and i was expected to be there and it just took the fun out of it so I eventuilly quit.

Since then, I had played other MMO’s but none of had that spark really. I enjoyed RIFT a bit, but it didnt keep me more than a few months, I have enjoyed secret world but not enough to really love it, though I love the backstory, it’s just another generic MMO outside of backstory.
    I quickly got bored with Guild wars so I never tried GW2, and all the FTP MMO’s last less than a month. I played the others out there as well but again, I got bored quickly.

When I first tried TESO I wasnt sure how I would feel about it, since I love TES games, and couldnt see it being an MMO. I can honestly tell you that did a great job, and outside of wow, it’s the most captivating MMO I have ever played. it’s the only MMO outside of WOW that makes me want to play it so bad I cant wait for launch.

I find others on here kind of laughable who admit they havent played it, but lmabast the game for being generic, just another mmo, not enough like TES, etc. You people should try the game before you judge, and I’m telling you, that you need to get to around level 6 to 8 to really makde any decision about the game. if its not for you, thats fine, but it is most certainly not just another mmo, they have done things very differently than other MMO’s, and its extremely solo friendly. I like playing by myself 90 percent of the time, and TESO allows that. if you need to team up for a single fight, it makes it easy. is it perfect, no it isnt, but its the most ambitious fantasy MMO I have ever played and deserves a chance before being judged harshly.

#21 2 months ago
  22. Stephany Nunneley

Thanks everyone, I’m REALLY pleased you enjoyed my take on it! I was honestly itching to play it again yesterday (because I am off the coast of Morrowind *squee* ) but figured I needed to log into another game before I was locked out of my guild house.

Funny thing: when I started playing, I was finally so used to the ESO controls after playing it for three days that it felt “odd” to switch back to using the action bars. ;) Like I said, the controls just take some getting used to for an MMO.

#22 2 months ago
  23. OlderGamer

I bet those unique controls you are talking about Steph lend themselves very well to playing on a console gamepad. Should be a joy to play on PS4.

#23 2 months ago
  24. OlderGamer

Already way ahead of you FM. I signed up a bit ago.

#24 2 months ago
  25. DarkElfa

To everyone talking about phasing, just wait till there are 50 times the amount of players in game at once than beta and you have to wait just to kill the first mob.

either way, if you start a new character, you’ll soon find yourself playing the same set of quests all over again as if what your other guy did meant nothing.

That is why they call it theme park because you’re just waiting your turn in line to ride the ride.

I honestly can’t wait for real AI in games, it will be the end of MMO’s. Imagine, never ending worlds, “real” NPC’s and a story that goes on forever.

#25 2 months ago
  26. Solarmon

I liked you point about the story, because I can so totally agree. I would even like to argue that the story is the main failure of TESO. Uninspired, bland, difficult to immerse into.

Second, the fully voiced dialogues stand for the inability to learn from SWTOR. Voices and dialogue only make sense if it has meaning and makes you experience the story in a even more immersive way; Mass Effect is the prominent example. But it is not so in SWTOR, and I doubt it will be in TESO. If there is an innovative approach to story and voiceover, then I would see this in The Secret World. The voiceacting there is the main carrier of the story, and it has a huge impact on the mood of the whole setting; it is amazing, I can only recommend to try it out.

Gameplay: Before beta testing, I asked for challenging fights. I think a fight is challenging when on your first attempt on half auto-pilot, the game hands your butt back to you. The only thing I would complain about is a probable lack of feed back; I had difficulties especially with melee in Skyrim and I imagine that most players resort to ranged combat or sneak attacks (or being ridicously overpowered anyways) to get things done. This could break an MMO, which, like TESO seems to do, relies on the holy tank/dps/healer trinity, as it depends on melee filling a vital role.

However, the bad story could be forgiven: Skyrim’s strength was not really the story, but the setting, the mood, and the sandbox character the environment offered. Problem is, TESO does not only seem to have a bad story, it also does not seem to be sandbox enough.

Anyways, I am not going to pay $ 60 + $ 15 to try it out. Either $ 60 or $ 15, but not both. Fortunately, nowadays there is enough competition out there in order to avoid another WoW monopoly. Thank to the market gods for that.

#26 2 months ago
  27. Eugenne

This is not different from other MMOs. Anyway i loved the combat system in beta.And beside all this i see sites like http://www.eso-levelingguide.com having eso leveling guides for players.

#27 1 month ago