The Elder Scrolls Online QuakeCon reveal shows group battles, more

Monday, 5th August 2013 00:23 GMT By Brenna Hillier

The Elder Scrolls Online had its first major consumer-facing reveal at QuakeCon 2013, demonstrating combat, skill customisation, dialogue, and plenty of typical Elder Scrolls battle chaos. See the full presentation through the break.

You may have seen uncut TESO footage before now; the NDA on the closed beta hasn’t stopped eager gamers from sharing what they’ve experienced. For a more official look, Sam spoke with lead gameplay designer Nick Konkle, who gave us a direct look at it in action along with an explanation of how it’s going to work on consoles.

The Elder Scrolls Online is coming to Mac, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in northern spring 2014.

Thanks, EvilAvatar.

1. _LarZen_

If I wrote that this looks really fun and interesting I would be lying.

#1 12 months ago
  2. Judicas

Hmmmm had this pre-ordered but this video has made me rethink things… doesn’t really look like what I was expecting.

#2 12 months ago
  3. treborr

Archery looks terribly boring. Can you even miss? Saw him shoot like 3 foot wide and the arrow just curved.

#3 12 months ago
  4. Tyrantsoul

@3 I’m pretty sure I read that you can’t miss.That’s how they got real time combat to work.As for the vid,I was expecting more to be honest.I think I would of preferred TES VI co-op over this.Is this a sub or f2p?

#4 12 months ago
  5. Aullah

I was not really interested until I saw this presentation, but if its a F2P game, I wont play.

#5 12 months ago
  6. Tronros

I was not interested in ESO the first time I saw screenshots and the little bit of info at the time. After watching this 30 min piece, ESO has my attention. Looking forward to see how this game develops!

#6 12 months ago