Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag trailer is full of pirate shenanigans

Wednesday, 15th May 2013 17:11 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, showing off some high seas battle, pirate mayhem, and leaping assassins. Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is out on October on PC, PS3, Wii U, and Xbox 360 and next-gen systems.

1. tezzer1985

The trailer seems to be using PS3/360 footage, I wanna see how it will look like on PS4/Xbox/High End PC

#1 1 year ago
  2. NocturnalB

I hope the naval battles are fun. I’ve played every AC in the series and to be honest the only one i ever really truly loved was the first. I think they screwed up how they handled the protagonists, he was only in 1 game but i still feel like i connected with Altair and is part of the story the best.

#2 1 year ago
  3. mxmassef

AC games are really good gameplaywise. But plot in them is not very interesting or good. Though plot doesnt matter at all if the gameplay is good. In my opinion the multiplayer in AC games is amazing which amplifies my view :)

#3 1 year ago
  4. Reddpayn

Thats true, the story is pretty bad but ubisoft has done amazing job with the multiplayer. I think that brotherhood had the most innovative mp in this gen but they should revamp it somehow before releasing ac4

#4 1 year ago
  5. Mus42

The more I see this the more I want it! Hope it turns out to be a cracking Pirate game!

#5 1 year ago
  6. The_Red

I really REALLY hope that was PS3/360 footage. The PC / next-gen version better be much better.

#6 1 year ago
  7. YoungZer0

Yep, I’m truly done with the series. Goodbye AC. You should’ve stopped when you had the chance.

@2: Well, if you really played all AC titles, than you should know that Altair is in more than one game. :)

#7 1 year ago
  8. SlayerGT

So if you fall in the water now it doesn’t desync?? Yay.

#8 1 year ago