BioShock Infinite has retained its place at top of the UK Charts for a third week in a row, fending off the likes of Tomb Raider and other recent releases.
Irrational Games’ shooter saw a 44% drop in sales since last week and was reportedly only some 2,500 sales ahead of Tomb Raider in second.
BioShock Infinite performed well at review, and you can check out our full score round up to see what the critics thought here. You can also check out my full BioShock Infinite appraisal here.
Here’s the chart in full:
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
8. Gears of War: Judgement (Microsoft)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
10. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
11. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
12. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
13. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
17. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
18. Just Dance 4 (bisoft)
19. SimCity (EA)
20. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)