Naughty Dog’s confirmed that Uncharted 3′s to get a whopping 50 new Trophies on August 14 as part of patch 1.13.
Naughty Dog community chap Eric Monacelli said the Trophies would be added in the comments of this post on the rest of the patch’s features.
Aside from the new awards, the patch looks large. Other stuff added includes:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
This is the “tip of the iceberg,” apparently. Hit the link for the full thing.