Uncharted 3 developer Naughty Dog has rolled ouy the globe-trotting adventure's final multiplayer DLC. It adds several tweaks, a new map for free. Best of all, every downloadable map ever released for the game can now be yours for no charge.
The final push marks the game's two-year anniversary, starting with new map “Dry Docks."
Here are the final patch notes in full:
- All DLC maps are now available to download for free! Go to the in-game store and download the Flashback Map Pack 1, 2, and Drake’s Deception Map Pack.
- Dry Docks makes its triumphant debut and is available in all competitive playlists and custom games!
- Old Quarter map has been added to Co-op arena mode.
- The drop rate for all co-op treasures has been increased.
- Old Quarter has been removed from the Hunter Arena playlist.
- Hipfire accuracy has been greatly reduced on all weapons, along with the angle and distance at which the auto lock engages. But Blindfire from cover has not been changed.
- Increased recoil on the M9.
- Decreased recoil on FAL-SS.
- Rate of Fire mod has been decreased on the M9, Arm Micro, and KAL-7.
- The recoil of the last round fired in a G-MAL burst has been significantly reduced.
- The burst delay and recoil have been reduced on the Raffica.
- The accuracy mod on the Raffica has been slightly improved.
- The recoil has been reduced on the Tau Sniper and the weapon does not automatically scope.
- The rate of fire mod has increased effectiveness for the Tau Sniper.
- Sprint maneuverability moderately reduced.
- Mega Bombs and Cluster Bombs can no longer be thrown back (competitive mode only).
- The Marked Man power play now occurs when a team is up 8 kills instead of 6.
- The Exposed power play occurs when a team is up 10 kills instead of 8, and the range that player names appear has been reduced from 40 meters to 20.
- The Double Damage power play now occurs when a team is up 15 kills instead of 10, and the damage the losing team does is only x1.5 instead of x2.
- Deathmatch has been removed from Team Objective.
- Increase score limit in three-team Deathmatch from 20 to 25.
- Increase score limit of free-for-all from 15 to 20.
- Multiple steps have been added during the matchmaking process to help find games with lower ping. Wait times to find matches during off peak hours may increase.
- The Medal Kickback Creepy Crawler now costs 12 medals and lasts for 25 seconds.
- Quick Boom now costs 12 medals and lasts for 12 seconds.
- Explosives now costs 5 medals.
- Slot 1 now has Kickback Endurance, Ammo Award, Bargain, and Team Safe
- Slot 2 now has Beast Mode, Regeneration, Explosive Expert, and Explosive Shell Expert.
- Bargain paid booster cost increase from $100k to $250k.
- PING paid booster cost increase from $100k to $250k.
New 3rd Buddy Boosters
- Cutter — Cutter KAL-7 — Jade Para 9 — Sugar Buddy
- Eddie — Eddie’s AK — Jade Para 9 — Booty Buddy
- Draza — Draza’s Dragon — jade Para 9 — Thanks Buddy
- Flynn — Flynn’s G-MAL — Jade Para 9 — Explosive Buddy
- Lazarevic — Lazarevic’s FAL-SS – Jade Para 9 — Stealth Buddy
- Gate added to London Underground tunnel to block off dead end.
- Plunders chests have been rebalanced on Syria and Museum.
Did you enjoy the Uncharted 3 multiplayer? Do you still dabble in it to this day? Let us know below.
Via PS Blog and MP1st.