Rumor – Battlefield Premium fact sheet leaks

Wednesday, 30th May 2012 16:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

NeoGAF has posted what appears to be a leaked feature sheet for Battlefield Premium.

According to the sheet, Battlefield Premium will run you $50 in the US, and members will be given “queue priority” on game servers.

Players will be able to reset stats, and it will contain all Battlefield 3 expansions.

All other information previously leaked looks to be accurate as well.

Earlier today, the EU PS Blog accidentally posted a date and pricing for BF Premium with the PS Store update. The site has the service releasing on June 4 – the same day as EA’s E3 2012 press conference – and priced at £39.99/€49.99/AU$79.95.

A shot of the sheet is posted below.

1. polygem

i just bought back to karkand a week ago. should be a bit cheaper for anyone who already bought it. i hate it when early adopters are left out in the rain (i was pretty late though)

2. JRNO

Looking forward to all the DLC, but 50€ for four map packs and a bit of bling is quite expensive. I don’t remember paying more than 30€ for BF2: Special Forces when that was fresh, and that had quite a lot of content (sure, things have changed in the industry since then).

I’d put down 50€ for a Battlefield 2143: Stand-alone expansion pack any day though.

3. drewbles82

People should know by now this sorta stuff happens, if it be this or Game of the year editions.
    I always wait and save tons. Dead island ultimate edition, £15, where the other version is still £25. Batman A-city £22 gotye.

4. deathgaze

@3: The problem with that approach is that by the time the game gets a “Super-MEGAULTRA Edition of the Year” the next game in the series will be on the cusp of coming out and sucking all the players out of the servers for the previous game. Sometimes you get your money’s worth out of it anyways, sometimes you get screwed. I thoroughly enjoyed my plain copy of BFBC2 for 5.99 USD for the five months before BF3 came out. After that the game promptly died.

5. albo88

its a waste of time talking a but it anymore is official now ea and dice does not give a shit a but us
    as you may have see on that wkly poll witch infarct lasted for 1 month
    peoples made them clear for what they where waiting next and yeah even if dlc is missing for to long people said next patch instant of dlc if im not mistaking next patch was 20%+ over Close Quarters
    so yeah waste of time fuck it

6. drewbles82

@4 can see your point with games like that but for stuff that doesnt require other players its fine. I just dont see the rush in buying a game day one and trying to complete it asap so you can trade it in and get another new game. I use to buy a new game, play for a bit, then get another and before I knew it, had 50 incomplete games. Now I play one game till I have complete it and every 5 games I get through, I buy another game I wanted but now the price is more than halved.

7. TD_Monstrous69

This is exactly what I need for BF3.

8. Redh3lix

This is exactly what I don’t need for BF3.

9. Llewelyn_MT

It’s simply too expensive. I can get the 4 expansions on release day for less then that and the extra goodies are not to my taste. I’m also not interested in the Clusterfuck DLC (a.k.a. Close Quarters) so I’ll wait until it’s 50% off. I don’t even have B2K and it’s perfectly fine.

@4: BC2 died? I must have missed the memo… I was playing it regularily until last month when I got a PC capable of running BF3. There are still people playing multiplayer BF2142, BF2, or MW1 even though there are newer games out in the series. Multiplayer shooters only “die” if they are crappy.