Spike TV to reveal Lucasarts new Star Wars game live from E3 2012

Friday, 25th May 2012 18:09 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Spike TV will exclusively announce the newest game in the Star Wars universe, which debits at E3 2012. A tease will be shown first on May 31, as a part of the pre-E3 episode of GTTV, followed by the live, world gameplay premiere during E3 All Access Live on June 4 at 10.00pm EDT/7.00pm PDT.

1. Lewis247

If it’s one of the following I will be so happy:

New Rogue Squadron
    New Jedi Knight
    Star wars Battlefront 3

I can dream…

2. Stephany Nunneley

3. Dark

Star wars Battlefront 3? that will be good but i don’t think it is gone happen

for me star wars franchise is dead
    just watch them announce stars wars force unleashed 3 or “Move star wars”

4. Lewis247

@3 They seemed to have been pretty serious about battlefront 3 a few years ago, since then they have released other titles so I feel like about now it’s possible. Not like they have forgotten about it, They know the fans want it.

Unleashed 3 lol, if it is that then yeah I’ve lost all hope. It needs to be a serious core entry and not some bullshit they have been trying to seel off in recent years.

5. BULArmy

Oh please, oh please, oh please for a Jedi Knight game. Maybe a sequel to Academy or some sort of reboot(of course with Kyle Katarn as a lead), I just want a proper light saber game, with good story(for me JK story was the best in the SW universe) and not the shit Unleashed threw at us.

6. ManuOtaku

How about star wars republic commando 2, and +1 to a new jedi knight game.

7. poketrainer

I wonder if it will be that Wii U MMO they are supposedly making

8. GrimRita

Maybe they are rebooting Star Wars Galaxies lol.

I would like to see a Republic Commando 2 but I think LucasArts will want to cash in on the FPS craze and take a small slice of the pie with Battlefront 3.

9. pukem0n

well, lucas arts is shit for some years now, so this really doesnt interest anybody

10. daytripper

Not expecting anything to suit my tastes, they don’t seem keen on giving people new Battlefronts or KOTOR , they are easily the developer/publisher I am frustrated with most this gen.

Can’t remember the last time anyone has interviewed them and asked about not providing new entries into successful franchises

11. fearmonkey

Star Wars: Ewok adventures for Kinect.

12. Pytox

says enough

13. SolomanAu

How about a new Tie Fighter???

14. Pytox

A new podracer would be great, not with kinect ofc

15. Edo

It’s Star Wars:The Force Unleashed 3.