Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception gets launch trailer

Wednesday, 19th October 2011 07:10 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Ahead of release day in two weeks, Naughty Dog has delivered a launch trailer for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.

Eyeball a bewildering number of new locations and spoiler-free snippets of dialogue as you let your hype wind up.

The PlayStation 3 exclusive drops November 1 in the US and November 2 in Europe.

1. Kenshin1870

alredy?? what the hell, le’ts fuck this place off. U3 rulz

2. Dannybuoy

I could cry

3. Patrick Garratt

*goosebumps*

4. Johnny Cullen

Sccchhhhhhnap!

5. JRNO

I have absolutely ruined this game for myself. I’ve watched every bit of gameplay there is, played the living shit out of the multiplayer and I saw a pretty major spoiler (although I’m not sure how legitimate) regarding the game’s story recently.

I have a feeling I won’t be blown away. I really hope I will be, though. I really, really do.

6. Stoopid_Snot

damn, not only I can’t wait for the game anymore, they now rubbing this in my face….. that will be long 2 weeks :(

7. manamana

One thing that makes naughtydog stand out from others is not the big bang, but the small details they are willing to pay attention to. Good stuff.

8. osric90

Okay… I’m hating it already. Overrated, shallow and Naughty Dog won’t let you inside the studio to meet the stars. Just kidding, who in fucking Earth could hate this? Even the worst troll, if wanting to show they have some gray matter, would say something good about this thing instead of anything. November will be the month I forget about everything else, forget my problems, work and girl… and feed on Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception virtues.

9. YoungZer0

I’m just leaving this link here.

10. NashSlap

WOW!

11. mojo

realy, this trailer gave me chills.
    Absolutly fabulous! i didnt expect THIS!
    NAUGHTY DOG
    Y U NO FINALY TAKE MY MONEY?
    wantwantwant!!

12. Takeshi

@YoungZer0: Oh you. D:

I’ll have to get over my Batman Arkham City hype, but definitely looking forward to this game as well. And then Modern Warfare 3 and Jurassic Park: The Game.

13. NiceFellow

They’ve really been the king of rollicking single player campaigns for me this gen. And it looks like they’ve managed to top themselves again.

Only got this and Arkham City on pre-order at the moment and it’s going to kill me having to chose between which to focus on first.

14. speedxl01

Can’t take it anymore.. just release the game now hehehe