Uncharted 3’s multiplayer beta ended in the wee-hours this morning, and Naughty Dog said it garnered over 1.53 million unique players during its run, making it PS3’s largest online beta ever.
To keep the feedback from the beta coming, Naughty Dog will leave the beta feedback forums up through the weekend so players can post their closing thoughts. The forums will close on Monday, and will be replaced by the reopening of the multiplayer discussion forum.
For those who racked up multiplayer beta rewards, in order to receive them, be sure to update your account settings to allow “communications from PlayStation,” otherwise, the folks over there will have no idea how to get those to you.
Here are some rather awesome stats from the beta posted over on the PS Blog:
- Total unique Beta players: 1.53 million people.
- Total kills: 1.9 billion.
- Total Cash collected: 1.4 TRILLION dollars (that’s greater than the gross domestic product of Spain, the eleventh highest GDP in the world!).
- Total shots fired: 48 billion.
- Total matches completed: 22 million.
- Total time played: More than 362 years worth of matches.
This isn’t the end though, as US players will have the opportunity to play UC3’s multiplayer again come October, should they visit their local Subway sandwich shop before the game hits retail on November 1.
More details on the Subway offer are expected closer to October.