Uncharted VO work is just for some DLC, says Sony

Tuesday, 7th September 2010 01:29 GMT By Nathan Grayson

uncharted21

We really need to stop putting those “alarm” and “false alarm” buttons so close to each other.

Sorry, intrepid half-tucked adventurers, what you saw kicking around in the great womb of game development yesterday wasn’t Uncharted 3. Instead, Sony told Kotaku, it was just a little VO work for some new DLC.

For shame, Elena – getting us all excited like that. We thought Chloe was the sleazy back-stabby one. Not you! We trusted you! Oh God, now our make-up’s running. This is just perfect!

1. Razor

Yeah, course it is…

2. Renegade

Don’t be sorry man. I think the first news was right for some reasons…
    one: It’s stupid not to expect Naughty Dog developing Uncharted 3 at the time
    second: Sony wanna keep the shocking news of Uncharted 3 for itself, so it’s obvious to deny such things…

I believe we will see U3 in E3 next year, and soon after that, the game itself…

Hope so…

3. night_tripper

I am sure naughty dog probably started working and developing uncharted 3 not long after uncharted 2 came out of course sony is gonna deny it for now

4. osric90

Like I said…this game (Uncharted 3) NEEDS to be released in 2012 (sept, oct).

5. CaptPierce

Even if DLC, I still am excited for it. Their DLC is affordable and fun to play.

6. Dannybuoy

I know in my heart that Uncharted 3 is in development. That is enough for me

7. DrDamn

They’ve never done any regular – would need new voice acting – DLC for Uncharted 2 have they? So why would they now so long after release? Hmmmm?

8. Marcus Gv

Some single player DLC would be cool. Really surprised they haven’t released any yet.

9. Gekidami

I dont think they can because the game is locked up to tight. And it seems we wont be getting any Coop DLC because the files would be to big.

10. DrDamn

I also notice Sony didn’t actually say what title the DLC was for … so could feasibly be UC3 DLC :) … anyone got any more straws I can clutch at … I’m all out.

11. Erthazus

But maybe Naughty Dog is not making Uncharted 3? And making… for example new IP? :D

12. Moonwalker1982

I would love to see Jak & Daxter coming back. And then of course the style of Jak II, loved it!!!!

13. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I’ll buy single player U2 DLC in a heartbeat – no questions asked.