Nolan North: Uncharted 3 is “common sense”

Thursday, 15th April 2010 07:40 GMT By Johnny Cullen

uncharted25

Uncharted 3 is an almost certainty, yes? Nathan Drake himself Nolan North isn’t going to come out and say it, but he tells us to use “common sense” on it.

“I’m not supposed to talk about that,” North said on the most recent episode of the PlayStationChat podcast when asked if a sequel from Naughty Dog was inevitable.

“I’ve been told I can’t say one way or another. But I will ask a question back: Do you think it would be financially responsible of Sony to not make a third game that has made hundreds of millions of dollars for their company?

“You’ve just got to use your common sense. What do you think? I’m not supposed to say one way or the other. I would encourage everyone to tap into their common sense.”

North further added: “I’m sure if we all used our common sense, I’m sure that decision from Sony will be very, very soon.

“Not that I would know anyway. I would think that we would just have to hope that our senses are finely tuned into how the industry works. Not that I’m saying anything one way or the other. You should understand that… You should all think about what would be sound decisions.”

So it’s “common sense” to assume there will be Uncharted 3, then? Would it be “common sense” to see it at E3 as well, eh? Please do, Sony.

Via PSU.

1. mington

i think we’ll see drake visiting Egypt in uncharted 3

they’ve done tropical and tundra. time for a bit of desert, i can already hear Nolan Norths voice acting “sheesh, this sand gets everywhere”

2. kdogg

Africa bru!!

3. matirishh

@mington – I was thinking the same, Egipt would be so awesome, snow in uncharted 2 kicked ass, image that sand storms mmmmm :)
    We’ll probably find out in year and a half.

4. Len

Can’t wait, they’ll have to go some to top 2 though.

5. Erthazus

Game is perfect, except stealth missions.

Nauhty dogs, please improve it.

6. ExclusivesMostly

@ Mington: that would be awesome. Did anybody really doubt that there would be an UC3?

7. The Hindle

Dam right Mington, – Sand storms, Mummies, Scarabs, and an oasis put those in Uc 3 ND

8. jimmylancer

UC2 sickest game ever!!!

9. Moonwalker1982

What an adventure this game was, a true roller-coast ride. And yeah, the stealth mission wasn’t too good. I actually cussed at the mission while playing it, i wasn’t expecting this in a UC game. I was glad it was short and just once though.