Shots – RE5 Gold: Excella Gionne announced for Mercenaries Reunion

Thursday, 21st January 2010 15:28 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

re5

Capcom has announced Excella Gionne, the CEO of Tricell, as a playable character in Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition’s Mercenaries Reunion episode.

Apparently, she is not only beautiful, but deadly with her “superior martial art skills”.

Nothing says “kick yer ass” like a lady in an evening gown.

It was also announced that Jill Valentine and Josh Stone will have some new moves up their sleeves in Desperate Escape.

Josh can tackle Majini to the ground or elbow drop injured the deziens while Jill can jump on one’s back and twist its neck. SNAP!

Just think, all this was originally in the game kiddos.

Check out the screens in the gallery below and watch the trailer that was posted last week through here.

1. Gekidami

Well thats good i guess, no one saw it coming. Though Hunk and Krauser are fan favorites it seems and seeing as all the animations are blantantly ripped out of RE4 they could have made them new character models and put them in the game.

2. Bulk Slash

Who is she anyway? Is she from later on in RE5? I gave up about halfway and crawled back to the Dreamcast and begged forgiveness for straying from Code Veronica.

3. Gekidami

Yeah, you see her in about the last 3 quarters of RE5.

4. Bulk Slash

Thanks, I really should make the effort to finish it, I give up on so many games these days if they piss me off for even the slightest thing. There’s just so many games to play my annoyance threshold is very short.

5. Dannybuoy

I rememer her animation featured some impressive physics

6. Goliath

I hope they add Josh as a playable character. Really liked Josh.

7. Gekidami

He’s playable in the new senario so he’s no doubt in the Mercs to.