A new Survarium patch has been released.
Survarium developer Vostok has released a new patch for the MMO shooter. The patch is version 0.42 and it add a new game mode, improves hit detection, and more. The update is out now on the public build.
Here's the list of changes:
- New game mode: Artifact Hunt. Deliver Radiance of the Forest artifact to your base, but remember: the enemy team is trying to do the same.
- Introduced new monthly rankings. Participate in the battles and win to increase your rank and get better rewards.
- You will now receive points when your team successfully captures a research station even when your character leaves the capture zone or dies.
- You will not receive points if you leave the zone and the enemy team starts to capture the research station.
- You will now receive points for healing the teammates with the Healing Totem.
- You will now receive points when a teammate uses your Ammo Box to resupply.
- You will now receive points for detecting an enemy with a sensor if your teammate kills that enemy.
- Reworked London location: changed the location of both bases and respawn points so you can get to the key points of the map faster.
- Improved the net code and synchronization.
- Fixed delay for all players decreased from 200ms to 150ms.
- Killcam time reduced by 1 second due to a shorter camera flythrough around the killer.
- Heroes of the Day menu moved and is now to the left of character level.
- Heroes of the Day menu now has additional tabs with the results of your friend and clanmates.
- Season leagues menu is merged with Heroes of the Day menu.
- You can now see the progress for unlocking weapon modules on post-match screen.
- Camera in the Workshop can be rotated by holding down either left or right mouse button.
- Added a new screen with the match results (displaying final scores of both teams and whether your team won or lost).
- Updated special supplies icons.
- Weapon quality is now displayed when choosing a profile in battle.
Supplies and artifacts
- Damage inflicted by toxic cloud of Sponge artifact increased.
- Reduced the delay before the Healing Totem begins to heal down to 1 second (used to be 5 seconds).
- Motherwort extract: bonus decreased from 15% to 10%.
- Steady Breath: bonus for each skill level decreased from 3% to 2% (maximum value is now 10%).
- Accuracy: bonus for each skill level decreased from 3% to 1% (maximum value is now 5%).
- Firm Grip: bonus for each skill level decreased from 5% to 3% (maximum value is now 9%).
Equipment and weapons
- MP5: new level 6 SMG, Black Market.
- ASVK: new level 10 sniper rifle, Scavengers.
- Barrett M82: the rifle is replaced with ASVK.
- Reduced the delay before the chambering begins for all weapons with ammo chambering.
- Slug damage modifier decreased from 70% to 60%.
- Buckshot damage modifier decreased from 25% to 20%.
- Dispersion while shooting from the hip decreased by 10%-15% for all weapon types.
- Removed the penalty to dispersion in iron sights while moving for all weapon types.
- TOZ-122: armor piercing decreased from 35 to 30.
- M4A1: armor piercing decreased from 60 to 55.
- MSBS Radon: armor piercing decreased from 60 to 55.
- SVU: rate of fire decreased from 250 to 200.
- SVD: rate of fire decreased from 200 to 150.
- Socom 16: rate of fire decreased from 250 to 200.
- SKS: rate of fire decreased from 250 to 200.
- SOK-94: rate of fire decreased from 250 to 200.
- Vepr-12: rate of fire increased from 250 to 300.
- Remington 870: damage increased from 100 to 110.
- Benelli M4 Super 90: rate of fire decreased from 240 to 200.
- Franchi SPAS-12: rate of fire decreased from 200 to 180.
- Sentry boots: new level 7 boots, Black Market.
- Marauder gloves: new level 5 gloves, Black Market.
- Omicron MKII helmet: new level 8 premium helmet, Black Market.
- Stalker boots: new level 6 boots, The Fringe Settlers.
- Warrior gloves: new level 5 gloves, The Fringe Settlers.
- Leshy's hood: new level 8 premium helmet, The Fringe Settlers.
- Scout gloves: new level 5 gloves, Renaissance Army.
- Assault gloves: new level 6 gloves, Renaissance Army.
- UM-2A Molot helmet: new level 8 premium helmet, Renaissance Army.
- Saboteur boots: new level 5 boots, Scavengers.
- Reinforced boots: new level 6 boots, Scavengers.
- Pathfinder boots: new level 7 boots, Scavengers.
- Veteran helmet: new level 8 premium helmet, Scavengers.
- Potato grip now reduces sight sway by 10% (down from 15%).
- Maximum value of "Sight sway" modifier on a weapon decreased from 15% to 10%.
- You can now sell premium items for silver (if you have more than one identical item).
- Fixed the bonus of "Quilted fabric" camo.
- Fixed the animation of medkit cooldown.
- Fixed grenade position in the hand.
- Fixed the display of mines and traps when disarming them.
- Fixed an issue allowing placing two mines at once.
- Fixed an issue allowing placing all traps at once.
- Fixed an issue allowing to melee an enemy through a wall.
- Fixed timer display for oxygen tanks. Now the timer is only displayed when the tank is being used.
- Fixed conditions of getting "Last effort" achievement.
- Fixed physical model of the Ammo Box.
- Parameters of stationary sensor are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed rewards upon purchasing Premium account on the post-match screen.
- Fixed an issue not allowing to leave the match in Team Deathmatch mode if you were spectating another player when the match ended.
- Fixed display of anomaly protection for the newcomers.
- Fixed icon shimmering during point capture if the game is relaunched while in the battle.
- Fixed an issue which led to displaying the kills in a match log twice.
- Fixed the lighting in the corridors of Vector Laboratory.
- Fixed localization mistakes, added missing strings in all languages.