Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition was announced yesterday, and today we have new screenshots available for you to peruse below along with extended information.
The trailer is also available, now that it is no longer site exclusive.
Here's the list of features included in the new edition:
- Expanded Story: An expanded version of the game that includes DLC content from the original.
- New Game Areas: Players will ride boats through the Canal of Flowers to save a besieged fishing town, and avoid lava as they climb through the fiery Volcano.
- New Boss: Face off against The Trio of Death, a three-headed skeleton that lives in the Volcano, helping the evil Carlos Calaca build his skeleton armies.
- New Abilities: Maximize destruction with the powerful new INTENSO combat mode. Plus: Chicken Bombs and Independent Dimension Swapping.
- New Enemies: Lethal new elite-class enemies that want to chokeslam luchadores to sleep.
- Support for multiple save slots
- Dual currency system: supports permanent item unlocks
Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition is slated for a Q2 release on for PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.