Sony confirmed at TGS today that all future SCEJ UMD titles are to be directly downloadable, CVG reports.
Destroy All Heroes 2 will be the first game released under the new policy, hitting Japanese stores as UMD and the PS Store as a download on October 15, the same day Japanese PSP owners get direct access to the outlet.
Other SCEJ titles heading to a memory card near you in the near future include:
- BLEACH SOUL CARNIVAL - October 23
- Secret Agent Clank - November 20
- PATAPON2 DonChaka - November 27
- LocoRoco2 - December 4
- ENKAKU SOUSA -23 days for the "Truth" - Winter 2008
- APE QUEST - TBC
- Gunshot and the Diamonds (working title) - Spring 2009
- RESISTANCE: Retribution - Spring 2009
Shopkeepers will be pleased. More through the link.