There’s a new Monster Hunter World update for all players on PC.
Capcom has detailed the patch notes for Monster Hunter World‘s update 11.50.01, which is now live on PC. The patch does not add any new content, but addresses a couple of issues.
First, some players have been running into problems when submitting photos through their Observation Log as part of the Lynian Researcher’s questline. This has now been fixed.
Capcom also continues to make performance improvements and fix crashes when running the game in DirectX 12. This has been an ongoing problem since the launch of Iceborne, and though the developer admits these improvements may not result in better performance for everyone, they should fix crashes for everyone all the same.
Elsewhere in the patch notes, a bug that prevented players from being able to enter their room has been fixed, and the frequency of Palico voice lines has been reduced when they’re not in combat.
The Steamworks, which allows players to turn some of their collected materials into winnings through a QTE game, has had its end screen adjusted so it always lists the correct number of rewards.
Read on below for all the patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where Observation Logs photos would not be recognised correctly under certain PC setups.
- Fixed an issue where crashes would happen while using AMD graphics cards.
- Fixed an issue where DX12 users would experience rare crashes, regardless of the type of graphics cards.
- Fixed an issue where players could not enter their Room under certain PC setups.
- Adjusted the frequency of your Palico’s voice dialogue while they’re on standby.
- Fixed an issue where Steamworks reward item numbers didn’t match the actual number of items you received.
Monster Hunter World’s Resident Evil event continues to be available for Iceborne owners. You have until March 12 to play these quests and collect enough materials to craft Leon and Claire armour sets.