He might not be a full-blown Jedi Knight, but Cal Kestis sure knows how to rock a poncho. One of Star Wars’ most recognisable features is its utilitarian fashion sense, so why not find all of the Poncho and Outfit materials in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to strut your stuff on catwalks from Kashyyyk to Coruscant.
Of all the capes and mantles found throughout the game, our favourite has to be the Starfighter Poncho teamed with the Pilot or Outlaw Outfit Materials for a near-perfect Luke Skywalker cosplay.
The Poncho and outfit materials are found in chests scattered throughout the galaxy, across all four main planets in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
We’ve listed the Ponchos and Outfits in the rough order we found them, which follows the order that you can access them in-game.
Star Wars Jedi:Fallen Order Poncho locations
- Bogano Dawn – Great Divide – Bogano
- Bravo – Derelict Hangar – Zeffo
- Outlander – Tomb of Eilram – Zeffo
- Wayfarer – Ice Caves – Zeffo
- Hyper Shell – Crash Site – Zeffo
- Sumi – Abandoned Workshop – Bogano after Force Push
- Rainforest – Cargo Pad – Kashyyyk
- Commando – Imperial Refinery – Kashyyyk
- Serape – Imperial Headquarters – Zeffo
- Offshore – Abandoned Workshop – Bogano
- The Guardian – Kyyyalstaad Basin – Kashyyyk
- Shyyyo – Origin Lake – Kashyyyk
- Recon – Deserted Village – Kashyyyk
- Rover – Origin Tree – Kashyyyk
- Free Kashyyyk – Gnarled Heights – Kashyyyk
- Fjord – Crash Site – Zeffo
- Starfighter – Venator Wreckage – Zeffo
- Savannah – Swamp of Sacrifice – Dathomir
- Vagabond – Nightbrother Dungeon – Dathomir
- Companero – Shattered Lake – Ilum
- Homestead – Nightmare Ruins – Dathomir
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Outfit material locations
- Pathfinder – Binog Mesa – Bogano
- Guardian – Abandoned Village – Zeffo
- Pilot – Gnarled Heights – Kashyyyk
- Outlaw – Nightmare Ruins – Dathomir