For Honor meets Assassin’s Creed in the game’s first-ever crossover event, with select modes featuring narration by Abstergo Industries’ Warren Vidic.
For the Creed is a For Honor crossover event with Assassin’s Creed that will give players access to a “special variation of the 4v4 Dominion mode,” that features commanders Ezio Auditore da Firenze, and Cesare Borgia, as well as Assassin’s Creed-themed changes to the maps, soldiers, and some in-game animations.
Defeating commanders in the Assassini e Templari Dominion Mode will reward teams with 300 points. The first team to get to 1,000 and defeat their opponents in the Break period wins.
The premise for the crossover is based on a new Abstergo “gaming experience” that uses the Animus to “transport players to an age where the Knights, Vikings, Samurai and Wu Lin wage war on each other.”
The event’s content includes:
- A special variation of the 4v4 Dominion mode
- Assassin’s Creed iconography and Animus glitches around the map
- Soldiers will be themed around unique factions tied to Assassin’s Creed games
- Updated in-game features like Leap of Faith and air assassination animation
- Game menus will be displayed through the Animus
- Assassin’s Creed themed customization items
- Narration by Abstergo’s Warren Vidic in select game modes
- Lootable game logos from each Assassin’s Creed game
Customisable items include “Mask Outfits based on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, new Haystack Emote, Hidden Blade Execution, Animus Effects, Animus Battle Outfits, Assassin- and Templar-themed Elite Outfits and weapons from the Assassin’s Creed franchise.”
For the Creed runs from today through to Thursday, January 10.
Between now and January 14, players can pick up For the Creed bundles for 35,000 Steel per Hero, although that price may vary depending on the content you already have unlocked.