The latest Kingdom Come: Deliverance patch, version 1.4, is here with lots of quest fixes, new content, and a limited-time Easter event.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance developer Warhorse has released patch 1.4 for the realistic action RPG on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Like the previous update, this one brings a lot of needed quest and system fixes.
There’s a lot to be excited about here. First, the update added customisable hair and beard styles, available at bathhouses in the game. This not only looks good, having a fresh haircut also improves your charisma.
The ability to mercy kill without a weapon is are another new addition in the patch, but the biggest thing is the arrival of an in-game Easter event. This hunt will have you searching for literal Easter Eggs, and one of them is golden. Players will also find a new weapon, the Pomlazká, an Easter-themed traditional Czech weapon.
Separately form the patch, PC players can now download a free HD texture and audio pack.
Check out the full set of patch notes below:
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtile” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed
Be sure to bookmark our Kingdom Come: Deliverance guide for all the tips, quest walkthroughs, and mechanic breakdowns you want.